We will take you reliably and safely to and from Sylt
Transit through Denmark, to our jetty in Havneby on Rømø, is unrestricted. For your stay on Sylt you need a negative Corona rapid test. This will also allow you to cross the border. Here you will find further information, frequently asked questions, etc.
The following requirements currently apply to border crossings:
- Schleswig-Holstein citizens need a negative Corona rapid test no older than 72 hours to cross the Danish border.
- Travellers from the other federal states and nations require a negative Corona rapid test that is not older than 48 hours, or a negative PCR-Test that is not older than 72 hours.
- A Corona rapid test with written documentation or a PCR test is required. The test result is sufficient in digital form and does not need to be printed out.
- Fully vaccinated persons who have received both Corona vaccinations do not have to show a negative Corona test for the Danish border crossing and for the stay in Sylt. It is important that the last vaccination was at least 14 days and maximum 8 months in the past and that documentation of the vaccination (vaccination card, medical certificate) can be shown.
- Freight traffic through Denmark to the FRS Syltfähre is possible without restrictions and without a Corona test.
Free rapid test at our ticket counter in List on Sylt and Havneby
We offer a free quick test at our ferry ticket office in List on Sylt.
Further information and an overview of other test stations can be found here.
(27.09.2021, 09:37 am)