On 12th May 2021, we will add a rotation in the evening due to popular demand.
The timetable will be supplemented on 12 May as follows:
- 19:30 from Havneby / 20:15 from List.
You can find the complete, regular timetable here.
Free travel across the border - we will take you reliably and safely to and from Sylt
For your stay on Sylt you need a negative Corona rapid test. This will also allow you to cross the border. Here you will find further information, frequently asked questions, etc.
The following requirements currently apply to border crossings:
- Schleswig-Holstein citizens need a negative Corona rapid test no older than 72 hours to cross the Danish border.
- Travellers from the other federal states and nations require a negative Corona rapid test that is not older than 24 hours.
- Fully vaccinated persons who have received both Corona vaccinations do not have to show a negative Corona test for the Danish border crossing and for the model region of North Friesland. It is important that the last vaccination was at least 14 days in the past and that documentation of the vaccination (vaccination card, medical certificate) can be shown.
- Freight traffic through Denmark to the FRS Syltfähre is possible without restrictions and without a Corona test.
A Corona rapid test with written documentation or a PCR test is required. The test result is sufficient in digital form and does not need to be printed out.
Free rapid test at our ticket counter in List on Sylt
We offer a free quick test at our ferry ticket office in List on Sylt.
Further information and an overview of other test stations can be found here.
(07.05.2021, 01:04 pm)
Welcome to FRS Syltferry!
Enjoy absolute North Sea feeling already during your journey! With our two Syltferries "SyltExpress" and "RömöExpress" you can travel up to 32 times a day from Havneby on the Danish island of Rømø to List on Sylt and vice versa. Whether day trip or relaxing vacation - with us you will arrive already relaxed and safe at your destination!
Travel to Sylt easily and inexpensively
Plan your trip easy and inexpensive with the two Syltferries. Book your desired departure online and in advance to avoid waiting times.
With us your holiday starts on board: The 40 minutes journey is a great experience. Driving through the North Frisian waddensea and enjoying the fresh sea breeze is just part of the arrival to Germany's northernmost island Sylt.
During the journey from Havneby, Rømø to List on Sylt you can relax on one of the open decks. If you prefer to enjoy the trip from below deck, you can watch the magnificient view of the wadden sea through the large panoramic windows. Pamper yourself during the passage with Danish and German dishes for reasonable prices. We also recommend you to make a little stopover in the Travel Value Shop on the "SyltExpress", where we offer international perfums and cosmetics, jewellery, spirits, and sweets. On the "RömöExpress", we offer a selected range of best selling articles from the Travel Value Shop.
The Syltferries operate all-season between the Danish island Rømø, which is easily accessible via a free causeway from the Danish mainland, and the island Sylt. The modern double ended ferries "SyltExpress" and "RömöExpress" take all cars, motorcycles, pedestrians and cyclists, as well as horse and boat trailers, caravans, motor homes, busses, trucks and even heavy cargo to and from the Island Sylt in a very comfortable way.